Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm back!

so in case you didn't see me, i was in Virginia for the summer which was hot and awesome but now I'm back in New Hampshire working again as a wilderness education instructor. This means I have a lot more free time than I did before.

I brought my computer with me this time so I'm going to write more. It's going to be aweird pretty season. I'm going to start training for a marathon and find a grad school to apply to/take the GREs. pretty busy and i won't accomplish it all but it'll be fun to try.

i did a new zine. it was called "I'll be home for halloween" because I'm returning to va late october. if you didn't read a hard copy because you weren't one of the 20 people to receive a copy, you can read it in my myspace blog at www.myspace.com/flyonthewindsofpern.
i suggest you cut and paste it into a word document and print it out. it's about 25 pages and I'm really excited about it and hope people read it.

a split zine with chris terry of gullible fame is in the works.

peace
jeff

No comments: